/ person:Welcome to the website of Pauline Mosley. Pauline has 16 years experience in multi-disciplinary design consultancies in the UK and Australia.
/ perspective:Whether working on a super-sized corporate, boutique or start-up, global or local, every client is treated as unique and always with the bigger picture in mind.
/ promise:A full commitment to the entire project life cycle. From client brief through concept creation, art direction, recommending suppliers and industry partners, sourcing media, project and people management to final artwork. Always working collaboratively to make the experience both successful and enjoyable.
/ proposition:– profile (brand identity design/refresh including logo, architecture, brand strategic direction)
– portray (art & design direction including photographic, online, implementation/rollout, designer mentoring)
– print (brand collateral, brochures, corporate reports, tender documents, financial & investor communications, catalogues, magazines, cards & invites)
– place (placemaking, wayfinding & interpretive signage, environmental branding)
– packaging (brand creation, boutique packs, label design)
– promotion (event branding, property branding & rollout, bespoke advertising (as part of a brand rollout)
/ past & present clients:Australian Super, Becton, Bunnings, Comfortel Hair & Beauty Equipment, Diageo, Far Ltd, GE Money, Get Bendy Yoga, ISIS Property, Molonglo Property Group, Melbourne Museum, Melbourne Water, Mineral Deposits, NAB, Nixon Tulloch Fortey Architecture, Orchard Funds Management, Peter Rowland Catering, Q Strategies, Quality Brands International Direct (QBID), Queen Victoria Market, Scienceworks, South East Water, Starmaid, Startrack, SuperSprint, Lesley Millar & Surrey Institute (UK), The Folding Company, The Sheraton Melbourne, The Westin Melbourne, Total Eden, Victoria Racing Club.